Jul 25, 2019 | J.Batke | 864 views
2019-20 travel fees have been set at $850 per player and must be paid using
To use Playpay, please go to this link https://www.playpay.ca/
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the association from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. You’ll see a summary of Amount Owed which can be paid in full, or spread over a few separate payments. (minimum payments of $350 on or before Aug 31, $250 on or before Sep 30 and $250 on or before Oct 31.
- Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interac e-Transfer.
- You'll be notified by email when your payment is processed.
- Repeat the above steps for each player you need to make payments for.