Registration is now OPEN for the 2023/24 season!
||Age as of Dec 31,2023
After August 31st there will be a $50.00 late fee.
Note any 2005 birth year player wishing to play local league (overage year) should register and will be automatically placed on a waiting list pending availability in the level - expect decision in late September.
Any requests for refunds may be subject to a non-refundable admin fee. All refund requests need to be submitted to the treasurer and must include player name, age, parent/Guardian name, registered address, contact information, and reason for request.
Prior to season start - 100% refund, less admin fee.
Season start date to November 1 - 50% refund, less admin fee.
After November 1, no refund will be provided without consent of the Board.
IMPORTANT: False residency claims, and/or residency claims that cannot be substantiated will result in forfeiture of registration fees and dismissal from the Association.
For New Players:
For new players to Erie North Shore Minor Hockey Association, when registering, you are required to:
1. Registration is done completely (and only) online. Payment is made online through PlayPay (Instructions below).
2. Any player who has been registered with another association, must contact the Registrar to obtain a Transfer Form.
3. If you have any other registration questions, please contact the Registrar
4. If you have payment questions, please contact the Treasurer
5. YOU MUST COMPLETE RESPECT IN SPORT FOR PARENTS PRIOR TO YOUR CHILD BEING ALLOWED TO STEP ON THE ICE. See below for further information and for links to the course.
In an ongoing effort to foster as a safe and enjoyable environment for all our players, Hockey Canada and the OMHA has mandated that one parent from each family will complete the RESPECT IN SPORT-PARENTS online course as a condition of the child's registration and participation in hockey. This course takes approximately one hour to complete and is of no cost to the parent. It only is has to be completed once as it is a non-recurring requirement. Click here for Respect in Sport for Hockey Canada Parents.
Registering for Hockey (**NEW PROCESS REQUIRED)
Hockey Canada Registry, "HCR" (where you actually register for hockey) has changed. Hockey Canada has migrated to HCR 3.0 with a brand new, majorly overhauled registration process. It has simplified most (but not all) processes for registration you may have experienced in the past. The interface should now be an easier experience for registering your participants.
Use this document to help you navigate through the process:
*Note that the guide assumes a desktop or tablet type interface vs mobile phone. Mobile phone experience may be slightly different look.
You can also refer to the following videos:
Click here to register for 2023-2024 Season
Paying for Registration
The ENSMHA has continued to partner with www.PlayPay.ca as our on-line payment provider for the 2020-2021 season. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can make payments for free! Click here to log into your existing PlayPay account, or click here to create a new account. Then follow the steps below to make a payment:
1. Select Erie North Shore Minor Hockey to your personal organization list.
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my organizations’.
- Enter Erie in Organization and click ‘Search’.
- Select the association from the returned list and click ‘Next’.
- For Account Information enter the player’s Hockey Canada #. Then enter first and last name for Participant’s Name, and select the activities that apply to the player. These activities can be changed or updated at any time.
- Click the ‘Add Organization’ button and the association will be added to your personal organization list for that player.
- IMPORTANT - REPEAT THE ABOVE STEPS FOR EACH PLAYER.
2. You’re now ready to make payments!
- In your PlayPay account, click ‘my payments’ and then click ‘make a payment’.
- Select the association from the dropdown, click ‘Next’, and enter the payment amount. You’ll see a summary of Amount Owed which can be paid in full, or spread over a few separate payments.
- Choose from one of four ways to pay. There is a 2.5% convenience fee to pay by credit card. There is no cost to make payments by e-cheque (i.e., direct debit), bank payment or interact e-Transfer.
- You'll be notified by email when your payment is processed.