Please refer to the ENS web calendar, and note the schedule changes for the week of September 21.
The 2005 (U16:Midget Minor) birth year will be skating Tuesday and Thursday, 8-850PM, and Saturday, 2-250PM, while the 2003 and 2004 (U18:Midget Major) birth year will be skating Tuesday and Thursday, 9-950PM, and Saturday 3-350PM. All skates at Kingsville Arena.
Billy Byron will lead the 2003/2004 skates, while Zack Percy will continue with the 2005 group.Reminders from the Town of Kingsville:
1. NO ONE is allowed to come to the rink not dressed for their sport. With the exception of goalies everyone else needs to be ready for the ice except for helmet and skates.
2. Parents are to be seated in the parents area, and after their child’s program should then go directly outside or to the dressing room only. Parents CANNOT congregate in the halls.
3. NO One is permitted to stand along the glass rink side, or in the lobby to watch activities on the ice.
4. Please ensure that your entire group is here and ready to proceed when the doors open and then remains in the dressing room until the attendant signals that your group is permitted on the ice.
5. Absolutely no one is allowed on the ice before your allocated time. Please do not ask the rink attendants to go one early. This applies to everyone.
6. If you can ensure that the rink attendants are familiar with who your Covid ambassador is, it will help the process.
7. The safety plan is a living document and we will be working to update it as situations change.
8. Please do not park in the 4 spots closest to the exit on the north side of the building. Barricades have been put in place to prevent this, and we request that they not be moved. Trucks parked in those spots with their tailgates down is a hazard.
9. Please be mindful of covid distancing rules when players are on the bench. If there is not enough room, please have the stand behind the bench.
10. Once again no food or drinks are allowed in the arena-this goes for everyone.
11. Please ensure your group is here on time.
12. Please remember no one is permitted to let anyone in through any of the outside doors, there is only one approved entrance and exit.