Permission to Skate Forms, News (Erie North Shore Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 02, 2024 | Admin | 862 views
Permission to Skate Forms
The Ontario Minor Hockey Association (OMHA) requires that every player trying out for a AAA team obtain a Permission to Skate (PTS) form from their home centre prior to stepping on the ice. Please note that a permission to skate form is not a player release.

Registration for PTS requests for U10 - U16 is now open and we expect to receive the forms within a week. ENSMHA can only provide a PTS form for the Sun County Panthers for players U10 - U16. We cannot provide a PTS form for any other AAA Zone. If a player is cut from SCP they can request a F1 form from SCP to allow them to tryout with an adjoining AAA zone, at their discretion. Make sure that you have read the SCP guidelines for their tryouts, which are posted on their website - ENSMHA is NOT responsible for anything beyond fulfillment of a PTS form.

PTS for U18 to attend AAA tryouts are issued in accordance with OHF regulations K1-K27. Player movement to another OHF Member must follow current OHF waiver regulations. PTS for U18 are usually issued in August, registration for U18 PTS will open closer to that date.

PTS for JR: You MAY need a PTS to attend Pre skates or Jr camps.

To register for a PTS (U10 - U16 AAA) click on the link below:
OMHA Permission to Skate Form

Note: If you get cut from AAA, to attend ENSMHA tryouts, you must be registered with ENSMHA for the 2024/25 season, and must pay the tryout fee as set by our Association.